Ritz Carlton, Mega Kuningan, Jakarta
20 June 2019 | 0830- 1700 hrs
Bentley Systems invites you to join us for a day dedicated to helping you integrate digital context, digital workflows and digital components into your project lifecycle. Designed for information managers, BIM managers, digital managers and information technology executives to learn a framework for digital advancement.
Join Bhupinder Singh, Chief Product Officer, iTwin™ Services and discover how to leverage digital twins created within project delivery to become the performance digital twin for infrastructure asset performance. Optimize the reliability and performance of infrastructure assets, manufacturing and processing facilities, and resilience of cities, sites and buildings.
Program highlights include:
- Understand how Bentley’s iTwin™ Services help organizations create, analyze and visualize digital twins of infrastructure projects and assets.
- Realize the benefits of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
- Transform work processes to ensure standards and best practices are consistently applied across projects—increasing repeatability, scalability, quality, and predictability.
After the morning keynote session, choose to attend one of the parallel industry track:
- Feeling pressure to do more with less time? Learn about SACS, the offshore structural analysis software that streamlines your workflow with new collapse analysis, integrated structural analysis for pipes and risers, and specialty features for optimizing wind farm structures in the fastest, most accurate way.
- The Process Plant industry is an asset-intensive industry where the safe, reliable and efficient operation of facilities and assets is critical to company stakeholder value and profitability. This seminar will cover the latest developments from Bentley that are being used in this industry to engineer and construct both greenfield plants and modifications to existing brownfield plants, giving stakeholders full visibility across their CAPEX projects.
- 4D Construction Planning and Scheduling is the new way to enable digital creation of the approved project delivery approach. It facilitated through the development of specific project plans and schedules that combine 3D data and time data into a single integrated model.
- In other words, 4D puts the project plan into real context, requiring the deployment of a clearly specified 3D Construction Planning and Scheduling process together to improve the delivery team’s ability to identify, manage and remove the multiple and compounding instances of waste caused by errors, confusion, and inefficiency in the planning and execution of projects.
Road and Rail Transportation
- With the back drop of growing urbanization, competition, and changing expectations of the travelling public driven by the rise of digital technologies, as a road or rail network owner-operator, consultant or contractor, you need a clear view of the opportunities, threats and challenges that lie ahead in the transportation industry.
We look forward to seeing you in Jakarta!
4D Construction Planning and Scheduling is the new way to enable digital creation of the approved project delivery approach. It facilitated through the development of specific project plans and schedules that combine 3D data and time data into a single integrated model.
In other words, 4D puts the project plan into real context, requiring the deployment of a clearly specified 3D Construction Planning and Scheduling process together to improve the delivery team’s ability to identify, manage and remove the multiple and compounding instances of waste caused by errors, confusion, and inefficiency in the planning and execution of projects.
The focus and purpose of 4D Construction Planning and Scheduling is to enrich the planning and scheduling process to achieve improved communications and stakeholder participation. It enables the creation of a robust delivery approach that can be understood, validated and reliably implemented by the project delivery team.
Owners should insist on seeing a 4D Plan as part of the Contractor’s BIM Execution Plan and the 4D Plan needs to include more than just a series of animations. It also generates visual reporting of construction schedule through the entire life of the project, including jobsite status updates. Synchro 4D Planning tool provides Real-Time Advanced Graphic Simulations, Real-Time Collaboration, Dynamic Communications, Baseline-Actual Comparison, Lean/BIM Integration, Dynamic & Static Clash Detection and Optimize Delivery Approach. For owners, the bottom line is simple-without 4D they are missing a big opportunity to save time and money altogether.
EXAMPLE OF BENEFITS
- Reduction in lost time in the project execution due to – Time lost in dealing with rework in the field caused by unplanned workspace clashes; Time lost in the field due to extra meetings convened to “talk through” the confusion in the schedule; Time lost in the field due to the occurrence of unplanned safety events that could have been avoided
- Reduction in mistakes in the field caused by lack of needed information due to – Assuming a construction plan can be developed based solely on review of the design model; Assuming the initial schedule forecast is suciently accurate based on unverified/ unreview inputs; Assuming a construction sequence is flawless without a thorough review by all stakeholders of site logistics and temporary works
- Reduction in the margins (cost avoidance) by removing unnecessary conservatism due to – Additional “float” in scheduled activities to account for “assumed delays”; Additional space allocated for activities to account for the possibility of congestion; Additional time for contractors to be on site
Planners, BIM Coordinator/ Specialist/ Manager, Project Manager/ Director/ Owner
Andy Tiong Meng Jun
Andy Tiong Meng Jun is the Project Planning Management Consultant with PCSS Consultancy since December 2007. Being a certified Primavera Project Management Training Trainer, he has delivered training to various organizations, such as Malaysia LNG Sdn Bhd, Mcdermott (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd, Brunei Shell, Brunei LNG Sdn Bhd, Dammit Worley Parson (Brunei) Sdn Bhd, Labuan Shipyard Sdn Bhd, Brooke Dockyard Engineering Works & Construction, Petrokon Utama (Brunei) Sdn Bhd, Shapadu (Selangor) Sdn Bhd, Sapuracrest Petroleum Bhd, Shin Yang Sdn Bhd, Dayang Enterprise Sdn Bhd, Sahib (Brunei) Sdn Bhd and Adenin Works & Engineering (Brunei) Sdn Bhd, just to name a few.
Implementing solutions to ensure clients maintain a distinct competitive advantage by continually delivering successful project, he is also able to provide a range of professional project management systems and services to ensure client projects are managed successfully throughout the entire project life cycle, reducing the risk of project costs and schedule overruns.
Other professional skills include establishing a PMO into client organization, making it an integral part of client’s organizational culture; developed project management processes and procedures; project management auditing; project planning, monitoring and scheduling services; holding a project planning workshop and conducting work scooping/site visit to verify scope and identify any potential operational problem.
He is also involved in RUBY Petronas (Vietnam) FPSO PLEM construction project – producing Project Master Schedule & Manpower Loading for various projects during tender stage; assisting respective Sub-contractor to compile and generate their work master schedule for PLEM project; directing and co-ordinating planning and scheduling activities; scheduling and schedule performance monitoring (daily manpower reports and productivity performance reports); attends weekly meeting; close monitoring on CPM and assisting Project Manager on critical activities & issues; and creating a standard threshold for project schedule.
What Is It?
It is a quick approximation of the risk severity and does not reflect the rigor of a detailed, numerical analysis. The overall risk level can be as simple high, medium, or low (or even high/low), depending on the severity of impact and the probability of the event occurring.
High, Medium, Low Table
It helps identify high, medium and low level risks by looking at the probability of the occurrence and the overall impact to your project. For instance, a highly likely / high impact event is obviously a high risk.
Ignore, Caution, Respond Chart
The green boxes represent a combination of probability and impact that you may safely be able to ignore. The red boxes represent combinations that need to be managed. The yellow box represent risks that should be evaluated individually to determine if you should respond or not.
IEM Engineering Expo and Career Fair 2017 to be held at CityONE Megamall Exhibition centre on 11-12 March 2017. The event organized by the Sarawak branch of Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM) Young Engineers Section (YES), the engineering exhibition from 10am to 9pm daily featured talks by engineering companies, associations and related bodies to promote their products and services.
This event aims at promoting IEM to the public and to raise public awareness on the importance of engineering as well as encouraging students to consider engineering as a career.
In conjunction with Institute of Engineers Malaysia (IEM), PCSS has introduced and promoted the engineering profession to the public by delivering the knowledge, training and skills that they learned from PCSS.
PCSS Senior Consultant, Mr Philip Palmer has sharing on Construction Visualization in Project 4D Planning and Scheduling during the technical slot.
SCaT 2017 is jointly organised by the Workforce Development Unit (WDU) at the Chief Minister’s Department and Tabung Ekonomi Gagasan Anak Bumiputera Sarawak (Tegas). It is a free-entry event happening at Borneo Convention Centre Kuching (BCCK) from 10am to 5pm on 3rd to 5th March 2017. The event was participated by 59 local training and education institutions, 60 companies and six agencies providing financial assistance. SCaT is an annual fair to enhance employability among our youths and provide them information on courses available at various institutions.