Ritz Carlton, Mega Kuningan, Jakarta
20 June 2019 | 0830- 1700 hrs
Bentley Systems invites you to join us for a day dedicated to helping you integrate digital context, digital workflows and digital components into your project lifecycle. Designed for information managers, BIM managers, digital managers and information technology executives to learn a framework for digital advancement.
Join Bhupinder Singh, Chief Product Officer, iTwin™ Services and discover how to leverage digital twins created within project delivery to become the performance digital twin for infrastructure asset performance. Optimize the reliability and performance of infrastructure assets, manufacturing and processing facilities, and resilience of cities, sites and buildings.
Program highlights include:
- Understand how Bentley’s iTwin™ Services help organizations create, analyze and visualize digital twins of infrastructure projects and assets.
- Realize the benefits of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
- Transform work processes to ensure standards and best practices are consistently applied across projects—increasing repeatability, scalability, quality, and predictability.
After the morning keynote session, choose to attend one of the parallel industry track:
- Feeling pressure to do more with less time? Learn about SACS, the offshore structural analysis software that streamlines your workflow with new collapse analysis, integrated structural analysis for pipes and risers, and specialty features for optimizing wind farm structures in the fastest, most accurate way.
- The Process Plant industry is an asset-intensive industry where the safe, reliable and efficient operation of facilities and assets is critical to company stakeholder value and profitability. This seminar will cover the latest developments from Bentley that are being used in this industry to engineer and construct both greenfield plants and modifications to existing brownfield plants, giving stakeholders full visibility across their CAPEX projects.
- 4D Construction Planning and Scheduling is the new way to enable digital creation of the approved project delivery approach. It facilitated through the development of specific project plans and schedules that combine 3D data and time data into a single integrated model.
- In other words, 4D puts the project plan into real context, requiring the deployment of a clearly specified 3D Construction Planning and Scheduling process together to improve the delivery team’s ability to identify, manage and remove the multiple and compounding instances of waste caused by errors, confusion, and inefficiency in the planning and execution of projects.
Road and Rail Transportation
- With the back drop of growing urbanization, competition, and changing expectations of the travelling public driven by the rise of digital technologies, as a road or rail network owner-operator, consultant or contractor, you need a clear view of the opportunities, threats and challenges that lie ahead in the transportation industry.